At LOOPZ we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This notice describes what personal data we collect, how we will use that data and how we keep your data safe. For other information regarding our services, please refer to our Terms & Conditions.
If you have a question that is not answered here, or if you would like more information about how we collect, use and store your personal data, you can contact us by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Who is the data controller?
Under the data protection law, the data controller is responsible for ensuring that your data is held securely, that you are given accurate information about how your data is used, and that your rights regarding your data are respected.
The LOOPZ website is owned and run by LOOPZ CONCEPTS LIMITED.
LOOPZ CONCEPTS LIMITED (referred to here as "we", "our", "us") is a business registered in Hong Kong SAR. The term "our online services" refers to LOOPZ, our mobile and tablet applications, our pages on third party social media platforms such as Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and Google+ and any other websites or apps we own or run from time to time. If you use any of our services, we will refer to you using the terms "user", "visitor", "you", "your", "yours" in this policy.
2. What personal data do we collect?
We collect and process only the data that is required to allow us to provide our services to you. We collect the following data when you browse or shop at www.loopz.tv:
- We process the personal data required to complete and despatch your purchase, including your name, billing address, delivery address, payment details, mobile number, telephone number and email address. We collect your email address in order to send you confirmation of your order; we collect your telephone number so that we can contact you if there are any issues with the order.
- We collect your email address when you sign up to receive LOOPZ newsletter.
- If you register for a LOOPZ account, we collect your name, email address, password, country and additional data regarding your favourite products and your marketing preferences.
- When you contact our customer services team, we may collect additional data to help us resolve any queries relating to your order, delivery, payments, marketing, the website or any other queries.
- We collect and process data about your browsing on loopz.tv, including the pages you visit and how you interact with these pages. If you have registered for an account, we collect browsing data about your access to the dedicated areas of the website.
- If you are a customer of loopz.tv, or if you have given us your consent, we collect and process your personal data for direct marketing activities.
- If you provide us with someone else's data - for example, if you purchase a product to be delivered to a friend or as a gift - we will collect and process the personal data required to complete the transaction such as the name, delivery address and other contact details for your friend. If you are receiving an item as a gift, we will process your data only to fulfil the gift request and our contractual obligations.
- When you contact our customer services team, your e-mail and / or message will be collected for training purposes.
3. How do we use the personal data we collect?
We collect and process your personal data for the following purposes:
- When you purchase a product from www.loopz.tv we ask you for the personal data necessary to allow us to fulfil our contract with you including taking payment, any related anti-fraud checks if you choose to pay by credit/debit card, billing, shipping and delivery of the product and possible handling of the return.
- When you visit www.loopz.tv, we will collect the minimum personal data necessary to allow us to provide you with the services of the website, such as placing and holding items in your shopping bag.
- When you visit www.loopz.tv, we will use some data about your use of the website to help us improve the website and our promotion of the website. This will include data about how you came to the website; the date and time of your visit; products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction data (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page.
- We also collect data about your use of www.loopz.tv by using cookies.
- When you register on www.loopz.tv, we will collect the data necessary to ensure that we can recognise you on return visits and provide you with the services registration offers, such as creating a Wish List or subscribing to emails about your favourite products. If you would prefer not to continue receiving these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email.
- When you sign up for our marketing communications, we will ask you for your email address. If you would prefer not to receive these emails, you can unsubscribe at any time using the link on the bottom of the email.
- If you have purchased from www.loopz.tv, we will use the personal data we hold about you, including your purchase history, to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you. This contact will normally be via email. You can unsubscribe from emails at any time using the link on the bottom of the email.
- We process contact data, purchase history, web browsing data and lifestyle data to tailor our marketing communications, web site presentation and the internet advertising of our website and/or products sold thereon to meet your preferences.
- When you contact our customer services team, we will use the personal data you provide and that we have collected to respond to your requests for help or information.
- When you contact our customer services team (email or Facebook Messenger), your call will be recorded for training and fraud prevention purposes.
- Who will process your data?
- Your personal data will be processed by the internal staff of LOOPZ CONCEPTS LIMITED have been specifically trained and authorized for this processing.
- Your personal data will also be transmitted to third parties that we use to provide our services; these parties have been rigorously assessed and offer a guarantee of compliance with the legislation on the processing of personal data. These parties have been designated as data processors and carry out their activities according to the instructions given by LOOPZ CONCEPTS LIMITED and under our control
- The third parties in question belong to the following categories: banking operators, internet providers, companies specialising in IT and telematics services; couriers; companies that carry out marketing activities, including social media organisations; companies or our partners organizing special events for LOOPZ CONCEPTS customers that may be of interest to you; companies specialising in market research and data processing; companies offering contact centre services.
- Furthermore, when you participate in a prize giveaway/contest to which we are a partner or provider, we may transfer some of your data (i.e. order number) to companies assisting us in identifying a winner in accordance with the prize giveaway/contest rules and/or share it with the partner(s) or provider(s) to this prize giveaway/contest for the sole purposes related thereto. Such parties are subject to the same requirements on data protection compliance as the third parties that we use to provide our services specified above.
- Under some circumstances we may be required to disclose or share your data without your consent, for example if we are required by the police, the courts or for other legal reasons. Your data may be transmitted to the police, judicial and administrative authorities, in accordance with the law, for the investigation and prosecution of crimes, the prevention of and protection from threats to public security, to allow LOOPZ CONCEPTS LIMITED to ascertain, exercise or defend a right in court, as well as for other reasons related to the protection of the rights and freedoms of others.